Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wine Times

October 27, 2008
I'm not quite sure where to even begin to start talking about the Wine Blogger Conference I just attended. I have so much to tell you about new wines I tasted, new wine services I learned about that you need to know about, sharing the joys of social media with folks who are just starting to dip their pinky toes in, and many many more things.

I will be staying in Healdsburg for a couple more days where I promise I will have even more to tell you about and I can guarantee it will take me weeks if not months to sort through all my notes and experience from this past week.

Some highlights and what you will definitely be hearing about shortly:

*Crush party for Twisted Oak
*Terrorizing Murphys as I attempted to visit as many wineries in 1 day as I could
*Discovering Emtu Wines
*Tasting at C. Donatiello

Stay tuned for even more as I make my way through all of the great info and wines (and I taste even more over the next 2 days!)

But until then, a few photos:


Thea of Vinquire, me, and Shana Ray of Shana; Not out on VHS Yet

Dr. Debs of Good Wine Under $20 enjoys a fresh local fig at Sara Lee's vineyard after our hike.

Thea of Vinquire and El Jefe make nice.

8 comments:

  1. wild walla walla wine woman said...

    You crazy kids, you!

    10/27/08, 2:34 PM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Hey there @Sonadora!

    So good to see you again at the WBC. I fully agree, it was a truly overwhemingly wonderful experience and I think that it will take me some time to process all of it. I'm currently continuing getting all of my coverage posts up and posted. Have fun the rest of your time here!

    10/27/08, 6:49 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    I cannot wait to see more pictures! One of my favorite tiems was at dinner on Saturday night with you and Thea.

    I am up in Healdsburg, so if you are around send me a tweet!

    10/27/08, 7:08 PM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Who am I again? Where am I? Is this earth?

    I think I am beginning to come back to reality from the amazing weekend!

    Great times hanging with you as always! Hope you come back soon.

    ;-)

    10/27/08, 10:10 PM  

  5. Unknown said...

    Thanks for posting all of the pictures! I had a great time meeting you and hanging out on bus #2!

    10/28/08, 6:57 PM  

  6. Orion Slayer said...

    Thanks for all the pictures. Maybe I'll attend one year, until then it's nice to see pictures of the bloggers I read almost daily.

    Can't wait to see your posts about the event!

    10/29/08, 12:24 PM  

  7. Sonadora said...

    Good to see everyone who was there, and hopefully we'll see the rest of you at next year's conference!!

    10/31/08, 6:37 PM  

  8. 精神年齢 said...

    みんなの精神年齢を測定できる、メンタル年齢チェッカーで秘められた年齢がズバリわかっちゃう!かわいいあの子も実は精神年齢オバサンということも…合コンや話のネタに一度チャレンジしてみよう

    7/6/09, 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment