Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Budo Kun Says: Wannabe Wino Blogger Pack is Here!

June 26, 2008
And it's only available now through Domaine547! Many moons ago, Jill of Domaine547 approached me with the idea that I would create a bloggerpack of wines that she would sell with my stamp of approval through her wine shop. (Please note, I am not in any way financially involved in Domaine547 and the benefits I received for doing this are not monetary, but instead it was for the experience. In other words, I have no financial stake in you buying this bloggerpack.)

I alluded to this project in an earlier post on Breggo Rose, mentioning how it would be part of an upcoming project. I've been working with Jill for several months now to come up with wines that I really like and that Jill could get. We tossed back and forth a bunch of ideas and I finally settled on a selection of summer sippers from California. All of the wines come from wineries that Matt and I have visited in our travels, and I am very happy to be able to present them all in one place through Domaine547.

In my humble opinion, these wines are perfect for the summer weather we've been experiencing here in the DC area, and I would easily recommend them to sweep away the summer heat. Without further ado, the wines are:

2006 Mauritson Sauvignon Blanc

2007 Michel Schlumberger Pinot Blanc

2007 Breggo Rose of Syrah

The total cost of the pack is $55 plus shipping and handling, which represents a really great deal for these 3 wines. So if you are so inclined, head on over to Domaine547 and buy one! Make sure to let me know what you think of the wines!

Many thanks to Jill for the opportunity and for letting me borrow Budo Kun for the announcement!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thanks for all your hard work on this. Three really great producers that I hadn't stocked previously. Yay!

    6/26/08, 10:13 PM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    congrats on your very own Blogger Pack!! :)

    john

    6/27/08, 8:18 AM  

  3. Sonadora said...

    :)

    I hope everyone likes the wines as much as I do!

    6/29/08, 7:00 PM  

  4. Roz said...

    Wow - so cool Sona! Congrats!! :D

    7/1/08, 5:17 PM  

  5. Sonadora said...

    Thanks Roz!

    7/6/08, 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment