Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

WBW #43-Comfort Wines

February 22, 2008
Our host for this month is Joel, formerly of Vivi's Wine Journal fame, but currently of Wine Life Today and OpenWine Consortium fame. Not to mention he's got a new baby on the way within a few weeks! Talk about a busy guy.

Anyway, he's come up with a new twist for this month: Comfort Wines. Your task? Simply pick any wine you love to unwind to and tell us about why it's a comfort wine for you on March 5! This one will be a bit difficult for me...I don't really return to the same bottle over and over again. So I'll think on this one for the next few days to figure out what to drink!

All the details are over here on the Wine Life Today blog.

Also, don't forget that the new WBW logo contest is still ongoing. Details here.

Open That Bottle Night is tomorrow! So dust off that bottle you've been hanging onto and drink it tomorrow night (or day or morning, whatever your inclination)! You can find more details here.

And, one more reminder, the Wine Book Club's first "meeting" on Vino Italiano is next week, Feb. 26....so get reading. Details here. I'm getting there. I'm over 300 pages in, and the real meat of the book is 385...the rest is sort of an appendix, so if I can mange 85 more pages in the next few days, I'm golden!

0 comments:

Post a Comment