Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Announcing: Bin Ends Wine Twitter Tasting #3!!

August 28, 2008
And Bin Ends Wine is at it again! The next Bin Ends Wine live Twitter Tasting will be held on September 18th and, and as I mentioned on Wine Biz Radio, co-hosted by yours truly!

We will be featuring one of my favorite wineries, and one I write about frequently since their wines grace many of the shelves of my cellar, Michel Schlumberger!

If you missed out last time, you missed out on lots of fun and good wine, so head on over to Bin Ends and see the details on when the tasting pack will be available. Then, join us at 7pm EST to taste through what promises to be an excellent, featuring, as a teaser...at least the current Syrah and Chardonnay releases! Plus more to come as the list becomes finalized.

Last time we had over 20 people tasting live and sharing their thoughts, let's top it this time.

So, sign up for Twitter. Follow me, Bin Ends, and Michel Schlumbger, and get ready to taste!

I will share more details as they become available.

6 comments:

  1. dhonig said...

    You know I'm in.

    8/28/08, 9:09 AM  

  2. craigdrollett said...

    This is going to be a good one! We'll be "tweeting" live from the Wine 2.0 event in NYC w/ @1winedude and @dalecruse anyone else going to be there? DM me @binendswine

    8/28/08, 9:46 AM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    I am definitely considering it!! :)

    8/28/08, 10:27 AM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    I think you should join us in person!

    8/29/08, 7:56 AM  

  5. Joe Roberts said...

    I will be there!

    Literally - I'll be in NYC with Craig of BinEndsWine.com at Wine 2.0, tasting his wine and blogging live right from his table.

    I might even use his computer, and steal his water. And make him bring me wine crackers. Not sure yet.

    :-))

    Cheers!

    9/4/08, 8:38 AM  

  6. Sonadora said...

    John, you should join!

    The rest of you, I'll "see" you on the 18th!

    9/5/08, 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment