Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

WBW #37 Round-up and WBW #38

September 17, 2007
Dr. Vino has posted a great round-up of all the wines from WBW #37 Go Native! A record number of participants (52 at last count!) tasted a ton of interesting and different wines, many that I have never even heard of. Thanks again for hosting Dr.Vino and thanks for getting the post up so quickly!

Also today, the announcement for WBW #38 has been made and will be hosted by Catavino. Our theme is Portuguese Table Wines. Ryan and Gabriella have asked us to stay away from the obvious, Port and Madiera and even, if you can, Duoro and Vinho Verde. Full details are available here. I think I've only sampled Vinho Verde or Portugal's wine, and I wasn't blown away, so I will have to look harder for this assignment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment